What’s the talk about? Revlon one step hair dryer has been stealing the show. And why wouldn’t it? It’s a hot cake hair dryer that can dry and design your hair at the same time.
Some people are incredibly nice with their hair styler. However, this doesn’t go the same for almost the majority of people like us. This one step paddle dryer is a lifesaver for them. It is an excellent choice for beginners as well. But why so? Let’s check it out with our Revlon one step paddle dryer reviews.
What is Revlon One Step Hair Dryer?
Before getting into the Revlon one step paddle dryer reviews, let’s get what exactly it is.
A blessing for the beginners! Revlon One Step Hair Dryer combines two methods at the same time. It is a very flexible hair dryer and straighter at the same time.
There is a combination of both nylon and tufted bristle brushes in Revlon One Step that releases air from the holes and shapes hair all at once.
Revlon hair tools have been around since the 1970s. They have been inventing amazing hair tools ever since then.
This One Step Hair Dryer has not been in the limelight until recently the compact technology of fitting different hair tools in one was announced in 2018. A video reviewed by millions made it clear how fascinating a two-in-one hair dryer can be. Now let’s get into the main revlon one step paddle dryer reviews.
Let’s have a detailed look at what Revlon One Step holds for us.
- Revlon One Step Hair Dryer offers smooth results with half the time you will need for drying and strengthening. The round shape releases heat while maintaining a proper airflow at the same time.
- It is featured with ion technology that allows negative ions to saturate the circulation of air. This makes your hair even shinier and smoother with reduced static.
- One step comes with a flexible tangle bristle brush. It helps to dry, soften and design your hair at the same time.
- Built with 1.1 KW drying power. It is very quick to use and dry your hair. The wattage rating may vary depending on location. It is not applicable for 240V outlets.
- There are two heat and speed settings for multiple styles and cool features.
A suggested article for you – 10 Best Hot Tools Hair Dryer Review in 2021
How It Works?
I have already described the Revlon one step hair dryer review, but now another segment.
It is good with all the features and so. But it is wiser to get prepared about how it functions before making the final purchase.
- Before turning on the hair dryer, slightly towel dry your hair. This will make sure you are using the dryer on wet hair.
- Put half of your upward. And start using the dryer with the bottom layer.
- If you want to curl your hair, brush under those strings of hair. And you will have a curly part.
- To have a voluminous hairstyle, brush over top of your hair.
- When you are done with this part, select your heating option. Whether high or low.
- You can also select the ‘ cool ‘ option to add a more shiny look to your hair.
Revlon One Step Paddle Dryer costs only $60. When it comes to service, this two-in-one hair dryer is very flexible and simple to use, making it an ideal gear for the newbies in the world of hair styling.
Our top competitor Dyson Airwrap comes with a brush attachment and in service, it is almost the same as Revlon One Step. Dyson Airwrap will cost $550.
This huge difference in pricing is noticeable. We are not saying Dyson or Revlon lags each other. They both offer robust service when it comes to hair drying and styling.
When it comes to the result, they both offer similar output. But with Dyson, you will get some other high-quality hair tools that are appreciated by the professionals.
In my opinion, Revlon is perfect for regular non-professional users who want a quick hair makeover before joining any party or occasion. For beginners, it is advised not to jump on a high budget at the very beginning of a DIY hair makeover.
From this point of view, Revlon One Step is a budget-friendly, easily portable, and really quick-to-use hair dryer for people with any skills.
- Best hair dryer with retractable cord
- How Hot Does a 1875 Watt Hair Dryer
FAQ on Revlon Hair Dryer Reviews
Now is time to show some questions related to the one-step hair dryer and styler reviews.
Q: Can I use Revlon hair dryer on wet hair?
Ans: Yes, you can. However, using it on completely water-soaked hair can be time-consuming and at some point damaging to hair skin.
Let your hair dry about 80% before using this dryer.
Q: Does Revlon one-step hair dryer damage hair?
Ans: It’s not only Revlon, any hair dryer that artificially generates heat can damage your hair. Maintain a minimal heat level and avoid regular use to ignore such issues.
Q: Can I use Revlon hair dryer on dry hair?
Ans: Yes, you can. It won’t make much difference. Maintain a nominal heat level and you can still have voluminous hair with Revlon one step on dry hair.
Q: Can you use Revlon one step every day?
Ans: Revlon One Step is a quick hair dryer for simply shining and glossy hair. However, due to the presence of heat generation, it is better not to overuse it. And you better always use a heat serum before using any hair dryer.
The internet hype is high with Revlon One Step. There are almost 300k+ revlon one step paddle dryer reviews on the official Amazon review page.
However, just because the trend is on, doesn’t mean you can buy it blindly. Go through our revlon one step review to get a better understanding of this amazing Revlon product.