Many of us like pink lips. Pink lips are supposed to increase your beauty twice. But dullness, dark spots are the main problem. Many products claim to turn lips pink. The truth is harsh. Most of them don’t work. Instead, the chemicals in them sometimes harm your sensitive thin skin.
So why not make your lippy? Yes, you can create customized lip balm according to your skin type. Today I’ll share the formula of how to make lip balm at home for pink lips. And no harmful chemical will be needed to make it. Let’s see how it works!
How to Get Pink Lips Naturally at Home
I always wondered how to get pink lips naturally, because I didn’t trust chemicals. So, our team researched and found an ancient formula for making lip balm. This home remedy has been practised in Asia for thousands of years. In Modern days, there may be some changes; however, it works. The first method is the best one you can try. Also, I’ll share five different methods of modern days.
Method one: The Ancient Asians’
Ingredients you need: For this formula, you will need the following ingredients:
- Beetroot: Beetroot contains so many nutrition facts that give natural pinkish lips. It has fibre, folate, manganese, potassium, iron, and vitamin C that helps remove dead cells from your lips. There are a lot more benefits of it, to learn more, read benefits of beetroot
- Extra virgin coconut oil: Coconut oil is one of the best natural moisturizers. For dry lips, it works best. And it repairs your damaged cells and gives you smoother lips.
- Almond oil: Almond contains vitamin E. Nowadays, we use vitamin E capsules directly. But as we are following the ancient formula, we will take almond oil.
The process is easy, and you only need 5 minutes to make it. First, extract the juice from the beetroot. You can use a blender for it or just your hand cutter. After extraction, take a pan and fill the liquid in it. Then heat it for 5-8 minutes. Your target is to make the amount ⅓. After that, please wait for a while and make it extraordinary.
Then add one tablespoon of coconut oil, ½ tablespoon of almond oil and mix it well. Keep the portion in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. After that, you can keep it in a bit of a jar or pot. Your lip balm is ready! Use it every night regularly. After a few days, you will surely notice the change. So this is the best method if you are looking for how to get pink lips naturally in a week.
Method 2: Alternative Lipstick
What if you could use a lip balm alternative to lipstick and make it at home! Seems exciting, right? Now I’ll share only the two ingredients formula of making lip balm. This method is so fantastic, and girls who have a desire for pink lips should try this for once. And you only need 5 minutes to make it.
- Petroleum jelly(vaseline): Petroleum jelly has nothing new to say about how good it is for your lips. There is no better solution for dry lips. Here you can learn more about it by reading this article about petroleum jelly. And with this simple ingredient, you can make your desired lip balm in just 5 minutes.
- Your favourite lipstick: You may see many types of lip balms in the market that bring pink colour. But you will rarely find the colour of your desired shade. This lip balm is much better to overcome that problem. It is enough to take matte lipstick of any shade of your choice.
First, take boiling hot water in a pot.
Now take some petroleum jelly or vaseline in an ovenproof bowl. Put this bowl in that hot water pot now. Stir in the petroleum jelly with a spoon. Slowly you will see the petroleum jelly melting when the petroleum jelly tea reaches an utterly liquid state, and you need to take some part of your lipstick. How much lipstick you take will depend on how dark the colour you want to do.
Now keep stirring the lipstick and petroleum jelly. When thoroughly mixed, pour the mixture of petroleum jelly and lipstick into a container. Refrigerate in a few hours, and your lip balm will be ready to use at any time. This is the ultimate way to make your lips pink. You can check out the following tutorial of
DIY Lip Balm for pink lips
Method 3: The chocolate Queen
This is one of my favourite lip balms because it smells incredible. Who doesn’t like to eat chocolate-flavoured ice cream or cake! Equally popular are various perfumes of chocolate flavour and even lipstick. The amazing fact is, you can create an excellent lip balm of chocolate flavour that will make your lips naturally pink.
- Beeswax: Although these are expensive, this ingredient is perfect for your lips. Candle wax is not pure, so I don’t suggest using it for lips. Experts love the Candelilla Wax for lip balm. So try to use it while making this balm.
- Shea butter: This excellent ingredient is made from the nuts of the African shea tree. It is a very well known name in the beauty industry because it acts as an excellent moisturizer. In addition to other work, including skincare, it is perfect as a food. Interested in it? Learn more on Wikipedia about shea butter.
- Cocoa Powder: Cocoa powder is made from unique plant ingredients. As a food, it is prevalent all over the world. However, it is now very popular as a beauty product for its various qualities. To get pink lips, you can use it in your lip balm.
Take all the ingredients in a container. Biswas and butter, you can use both of them in one teaspoon. And the amount of your cocoa powder will remain the same. Then place the mix on a pot of hot water and keep stirring. When these ingredients are melted, you take them down. And put it in a nice container and put it in the refrigerator for about an hour. Now, a lip balm has been created for your beautiful pink lips. Now you know how to make your lips pink just with cocoa powder.
Method 4: The best lip mask
Lip balms are best, but I’ll share a method that works too fast. Sometimes I get asked how to make lips pink in one day. Girls, you can’t make your lips pink in one day with a lip balm. It works slowly. So a faster way I’ve found out. This lip mask is so effective to get pink lips in a day because it removes all the dead and dark cells and makes them better instantly.
- Lemon: Lemon contains citric acid, which removes cells directly from your lips. In addition, the vitamin C present in lemon helps to increase the brightness of your lips. This method has been used since ancient times to increase the brightness of the lips.
- Honey: Due to the acid content of lemon, it can cause itching when applied to the lips. That is why it is essential to use honey to alleviate its effects. Not only this, there are more than 70 natural ingredients that are very good for your skin.
- Vitamin E: I’ve explained previously how good it is for your lips.
Making one is so easy. You can create one in just two minutes—mix one vitamin E capsule with equal amounts of honey and lemon juice. Then apply on the lips and leave for at least 30 minutes and then wash off. Trust me, and you will find significant change.
Method 5: Multi-style lip balm
This is a process that you can use to create not one but many lip balms. I will explain the basic formula and using it, and you will make different types of lip balms.
- Beeswax: It is the common ingredient you should use every lip balm in the process.
- Coconut oil/ olive oil/almond oil/ castor oil/ peppermint oil: Use any of them. That’s your choice.
- Essential oil: There are so many essential oils. Lemon, rose, aloe vera, orange etc., are common. Could you choose any of them you want?
- Butter: There are different types of butter, such as cocoa butter, mango butter. You can use any of them, as your wish.
You can use all of the ingredients equally. But don’t use too much oil to avoid extra oiliness. Then take it in the mixing bowl and keep it in the hot water pot. Mix it well. And put it in the refrigerator. The process is done!
Now you know, How to make lip balms at home for pink lips. I wondered how many methods should I share! Then I decided to share all of them. The last methods include more than 15 ways of making lip balms. Follow the formula and get pink lips naturally.